Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats warlords way of saying he would rather kill himself than admit he is gay smile

  2. #62
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    warlord it's okay...I know you wanna do it.

    Name the snail, suicide isn't the answer. Quite a few guys in the pool have had to question their "heterosexuality" while around me.

    Say my name bitch *W

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's true... Rotten did it for me. He really made me feel like a woman. *lmao*

    I just wish he would stop asking for my "boypussy" *shudders*

    *lol* Who is Warlord anyway?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank I think you feeling like a woman has something to do with the red dress and heels that 2 makes you wear...*G*

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, that must be it... but I'm still proud to be her bitch *EG*

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi, I only make him wear the dress to remind me of you *smooooches*

  7. #67
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG heidi!!! I almost spit my soda on my monitor *LMFAO*

  8. #68
    Inactive Member WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuck, go hit on a gay guy you fucking queer fag, butt putter, fudge packing, ass chaser...
    oh i guess that is why you're with hiedi..she's always has had more balls than you....

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Gay bashing....grrrrrrrrrrr

    OK Its official

    now that I ave seen....Lil Rant...well Big Rant..I dunno...I want him even more!

    and now that I have seen Heidi's breasts ..I would also like to fondle her...*S*

    and course Mel...I wanna tug that purty long blonde hair a few times

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Tin_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you should charge admission to that post smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •